BIG SALE: APPLIANCES STOCKLOT ITALY Europe


14495 - BIG SALE: APPLIANCES STOCKLOT ITALY Europe
14495 - BIG SALE: APPLIANCES STOCKLOT ITALY Europe


STOCK SOLD OUT!

BIG SALE: APPLIANCES STOCKLOT ITALY Europe

Item number: 14495

Stocklot Appliances
Total: 135 000 pieces 8/9 Bilici Full Track 246 pallets included 11 pallets bulk


THE STOCK TO ORIGINAL PROVIENIENZA BANKRUPTCY.
THE 7/10% PRODUCTS OF RETURN. THE REST AND NEW 90%.
CONTAINER PALLET 80 X 120 FAST START
DESTINATION FOREIGN MARKET NO ITALY


BRANDS :
BOSCH - ARISTON - WHIRLPOOL - REX - KENWOOD - DELONGHI - SAMSUNG - MIELE - HOOVER - SME&BEKO - POLTI - INDESIT - LG - ELOCTROLUX - ARIETE - ALTO LAVA - BIALETTI - MITSUBISHI - AEG - HOTPOINT - DAIKIN - ROWENTA - IGNIS - SAECO - VORWERK - MOULINEX - VAPORELLA - PHILIPS - ZOPPAS - PANASONIC - SINGER - SIEMENS - etc...


PROMPT DELIVERY IN ITALY
PRICE FOR TAKE ALL DEAL: 2.30 EUR pcs. !!!
EXW ITALY

Additional information:

Pictures and packinglist here.zip Pictures and packinglist here

Price: 2.30 €



If you are interested in buying this stock offer or you have any questions feel free to contact us.