I am sending offer for cement from Iran available for sale in Europe for party CIF Rijeka Croatia.
Cement from Iran grade OPC 42.5 N offer for CIF Rijeka Croatia
OPC 20S 42.5N (Ordinance on the quality of the cement) EN 197-1 standard
Cement is a hydraulic binder, finely ground inorganic material that is mixed with water creates a paste, which is long enough to retain workability and then hydration reaction. After hardening, retains the strength, stability and appropriate volume. Because of these characteristics it is widely used in construction as a basic ingredient of concrete and mortar.
Cement PC 20S 42,5N or CEM II / AS 42,5N the portland cement with slag containing 80-94% of clinker and 6-20% slag.
· Stable quality (water consumption, setting time, strength in all periods);
· Bright color of cement is suitable for combination with pigments;
· Optimum start and end binding;
· Slower development of heat of hydration;
· Excellent workability characteristics;
· resistant to aggressive environments (effect of sulfate water, chlorides and other salts);
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Suitable for all types of concrete, suitable for the preparation of concrete for use in aggressive environments (resistance to frost and salt) as well as for production of massive concrete structures, to build bridges, tunnels, roads and all types of buildings (commercial, residential, industrial). Suitable for use in the production of finishing materials in construction
- COMMODITY : CEMENT GRADE OPC 42.5 N
- SPECIFICATION: OPC 42.5 N
- PACKING: 50 Kg Bag (also packaging Big Bag 1MT and big bag 2.5MT) and bulk
- PRICE: CIF Rijeka Croatia 85 USD/MT- price for Southeast Europe (brokers to mark up)
- ORIGIN: IRAN
- MOQ: 5 600 MT
- DELIVERY: 20 FEET CONTAINER 28 MT / CONTAINER ready for shipment
- LOADING PORT : ASSALUYEH - IRAN
- FOB price: FOB price 75$ / MT (brokers to mark up)
- PAYMENT TREMS BUYER ISSU 100% PAYABLE LC.
Sale of Cement volume:
· 20 000 Metric Tons/month in bulk format
· 5 600 Metric Tons in 50 Kilogram bags (or in big bags) to a client from ship
Conclusion of this contract agrees to provide the following:
· Certificate of Analysis (Analysis Report)
· Sample of cement of 5 kilograms to be sent to client to address to be agreed.
· Any and all other documents required by client in order to conclude business transaction and delivery of product.
When Product shipment is underway:
· Copy of the charter party agreement.
· Copy of SGS Report or Similar conducted at the Loading port.
· Bill of Lading
If you are interested in buying this stock offer or you have any questions feel free to contact us.